- Admissions open for AICTE, Government of India approved PGDM in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Venture Development (IEV) at NDIM for batch 2020-22 - Limited: 30 Seats - Last Date of admissions: 15th October 2020 - for Direct Admission to PGDM/ MBA in “Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development” (IEV).
100% Placements since inception
- Awarded Best B-School in India for Placement Services by ASSOCHAM
- Corporate Interface rated Best in India by AICTE-CII for 2 years in a row
- 250+ Companies for Placement of each of 2017-19, 2016-18 and 2015-17 Batches
- Placements rated 15th Best in India by Business World
- Placements rated 24th Best in India by National HRD Network
- Claim of 100% Placements verified by Advertising Standards Council of India
Final Placement 2017-19
Each member of NDIM works with complete dedication towards ensuring the Finest placements for its Students in the Companies of their choice. While on one hand focussed efforts are made from day one to nurture and develop our student’s potential towards better employment in leadership roles, simultaneously year-round diligent effort is made to add more renowned MNCs to our recruiter’s list and invite existing recruiters with higher packages and bigger roles.
The final placements for the 2017-19 batch were completed with 100% success much before completion of the course. Many of our students got multiple job offers across industries. We are happy to share that the final placement process for the 2018-20 Batch started in August 2019 itself (ie 10 months before course the completion) and is proceeding brilliantly.
As we continue our legacy of 100% placements for over 2 decades, our students and alumni through their hard work and dedication continue to make us proud. The placements statistics in the recent years along with the AICTE-CII Award of ‘Best Corporate Linked B-School’ for two years in a row, has further strengthened our position as one of the leading B-Schools in India.