- Admissions open for AICTE, Government of India approved PGDM in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Venture Development (IEV) at NDIM for batch 2020-22 - Limited: 30 Seats - Last Date of admissions: 15th October 2020 - for Direct Admission to PGDM/ MBA in “Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development” (IEV).
NDIM offered over 200 Live projects to its students which are of 6 weeks duration in Russia, China, Malaysia, Egypt, Mauritius, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Tanzania, etc. All the projects are a mix of Management disciplines and Social Responsibility. In addition to these projects, a student is expected to undertake 1 additional short project on Business/ management issues of the particular country that they select.
Cultural Exchange while on a Marketing Management project in South Vietnam
12 students on a 1 month winter internship with AIT Thailand
Internship in Alexandria, Egypt for HR Revolution, a business magazine based in Middle East
Internship on a Social Entrepreneurship Project at State University of Trade & Economics, Russia
NDIM Students interning with Mauritius Institute of Information Technology, Mauritius
Pursuing a marketing internship in Kiev, Ukraine
Social Internship and Cultural Exchange Project with PwC, Egypt
Interns on an Entrepreneurship project with Moscow State Univ. of Eco., Statistics & Informatics, Russia
Students on a 6 week project named 'Financial Literacy of Youth' in St. Petersberg, Russia
With Fellow Interns at University of Philippines
With Team PwC, Cairo, Egypt
The following students opted for Six weeks Live projects from the list of 200 projects:
- Rohit Gupta and Shashank Sharma of PGDM Batch 2012-14 were selected for 6 week project named FLY (Financial Literacy of Youth) in St. Petersberg, Russia. The project started in August 2013.
- Nishant Sirsalewala and Arpan Majumdar of PGDM Batch 2013-15 opted for 6 weeks project on Entrepreneurship with Moscow State University Of Economics, Statistics & Informatics (MESI) in Moscow, Russia. The project duration was from November 2013 – December 2013.
- Mrigendra Singh and Akshay Chandra of PGDM Batch 2013-15 were selected for 6 weeks project on Mission Go Green with Mauritius Institute of Information Technology, Mauritius. The project duration was scheduled from December 2013 – January 2014.
- Eeshita Majumdar and Jen John of PGDM Batch 2013-15 undertook a project on Marketing and Event Management for South Vietnam. The project duration was from December 2013 – January 2014.
- Prince Garg, student of PGDM Batch 2013-15 undertook a project in Chengdu , China. The project involved research on exploring Business opportunities in Chengdu and providing English Literacy classes to primary school children in Chengdu.
- Utkarsh Tyagi, went for 6 weeks live project in Mauritius . He worked on Get Healthy Mauritius Project between January 2014- February 2014.
- Abhinav Jha and Arindam Datta went for 6 weeks Social Entrepreneurship Project at Saint Petersburg State University of Trade & Economics December 2014 – January 2015.
- Aditya Pawaiya and Ihsaan Majid went for 6 weeks in Alexandria, Egypt. They were involved with HR-REVOLUTION – a Business Magazine based out of Middle East . They conducted interviews of start-ups founders from India for their Magazine. They also managed their website content and design.
- Raktim Konwar, Rishiban Gogoi, Sourav Kheria and Ripunjoy Ronghang of PGDM batch 2015-17 are undergoing 8 weeks Internship in Giza , Egypt . Their Internship duration is 15th May – 12th July 2016. They would be working with ABDA Creative. Abda is a creative advertising and marketing agency with young and ambitious employees, Abda is providing full Marketing and advertising campaigns and consultation services since 1993. The internship focus is to introduce new Teaching and Culture education strategies and working with ABDA to develop its ideas.
- Sachin Yadav and Mohit Solanki, PGDM batch 2015-17 worked with Marketing Bar , Kiev, Ukraine, 18th January – 14th March 2017. They were exposed to various marketing activities and functions.
- Atul Aditya Dora, PGDM batch 2016-18 , June – August 2017, Marketko, Egypt
- Prakhar Dwivedi and Rahul Jain, Suez, Egypt , November – December 2017 , Unicorn Projects
- Tanveer Quadri, Arden , Finance Project , Cairo Egypt, November – December 2017
Six Month International Internship
- Arun Bisht and Subhajit Sarkel (2015-17) done 6 months International Internship with Tai Jeou Polymer Chemical Co. Ltd., Taiwan.
- Arindam Datta of PGDM Batch (2014-16) is undergoing 6 months International Internship with Aquafresh Ghana Ltd. in Accra, Ghana. He is working as a Warehouse Manager wherein he is getting an opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, learn effective records and stock keeping and would be able to develop interpersonal, networking, adaptation, training and organizational among other skills. Aquafresh Ltd is a Ghanaian company involved in the business of manufacture & marketing of packaged food products & non-alcoholic beverages offering high value for money for the West African markets.
- Abhinav Jha of PGDM Batch (2014-16) is undergoing 6 months International Internship with Giantlok Co., Ltd., Taichung, Taiwan. He is working as a Marketing & Business Expansion Manager wherein he is performing the following tasks:
- Investigations of every economic indicator of Southeast Asia (Including Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, and Singapore
- Making a survey of each of the web content of the Thai dealers.
- Assist to prepare all the international marketing documents.
- Translation of emails sent from the client and other client communication.
- Produce regular market intelligence newsletter and manage the market intelligence portal.
- Regularly monitor and report market trends, and news/actions key competitors.
- Other market research related tasks.