- PGDM Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and Granted Equivalence to MBA by AIU | Applications Open for 2024-26 (29th) Batch | Click to Apply
Trusted Choice of
Our MDP focuses on doing business in the Indian context. The programme will touch upon various issues related to Indian economy, society, culture and politics, that affect the Indian business environment. It will introduce the participants to the socio-economic changes that have occurred in the Indian economy and its business landscape over the past 20 years that have catapulted it from a closed economy to one of the fastest growing markets. Participants will become versant in the political decisions that have underpinned these changes, the place of India in the global economy and the implications of its growth for Indian society and the rest of the world.
The NDIM Advantage
Corporate Professionals Trained
Organisations Trusted Us
Participants stated that the programmes met their objectives.
The objective of the programme is to help participants:
- Learn trade and regulatory policy and trends in investment climate
- Identify key opportunities and challenges of doing business in India
- Gain in-depth understanding of the consumer psyche in India
- Bridge differences while doing business and living in India to unravel the ‘Indian way’ of life, thinking & business
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Develop a holistic perspective on Indian trade policy to ensure compliance & growth
- Leverage knowledge of the key procedures – online & offline – for doing business in India
- Locate precise documentation and compliance needs for doing business in India
- Successfully navigate the Indian cultural & business landscape
- Unravel Indian consumer psyche and locate business trends
- Get a competitive advantage for doing business in India
- Predict trends in Indian the market scenario in a global context
Designed for Working Professionals
mentorship by experts
Network with people of
Prof. Savita Gautam
Department of International Business at New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM)
She has corporate experience of over 20 years in the area of International trade and business. She has worked with M/s Carborundum Universal, Chennai. She has also worked with couple of start- up companies and has successfully spearheaded their export business in the international market. She has teaching and training experience at Chennai University, MMTC training centre and Jamia Milia Islamia (Visiting Faculty) and FMS, New Delhi. Her research work is on WTO, Trade and Environment issues, Foreign Trade Policy and Export promotion measures and Facilitation Issues.
Dr. Mohit Anand
Professor in International Business and Strategy EMLYON Business School
Dr. Anand has over 17 years of experience in industry and academia. Within the fields of International Business and Strategy, his research interests include Emerging Markets, Innovation and BOP studies. While his focus area of study is inclined towards Microinsurance, Frugal and Reverse Innovation. While more recent areas of interest include Geopolitics in Asia, Regional Trade Blocs and Public Policy Innovations. He has been a visiting faculty at Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) and FMS at University of Delhi, ESCE (Paris), IIM Trichy. Previously he was Associate Professor at FORE School of Management (New Delhi) where he also headed ‘Centre for Emerging Markets’. Several of his papers have been published and presented in leading international journals and conferences. In 2018, he received Milliman Fellow in Microinsurance at ILO-ITC Impact Insurance Academy, Turin, Italy.
Who Should Enrol:
- Mid Level Managers
- MSME Professionals
- PSU Professionals
- Date – September 14-15, 2023
- Time – 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Fee – INR 11,999 + 18% GST
NDIM offers a discount of 10% for registrations of 5 or more participants from the same organisation.