- PGDM Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and Granted Equivalence to MBA by AIU | Applications Open for 2024-26 (29th) Batch | Click to Apply
Trusted Choice of
Our PoSH Clients
The training covered all aspects of the topic. The language and explanation used were clear and lucid so that every attendee could understand the nuances.
- Sindhu Sankaran General Manager, Raymonds Ltd.
The trainer commands the session in an insightful manner that can instigate a positive change that is not just limited to training but the overall value system.
- Rudreshwaraiah H M Administrative Officer, Student Affairs IIM- Udaipur
NDIM helped us in getting an insight into the provisions of the training program easily and lucidly. The case studies were thought-provoking and assisted in bringing more clarity to the subject matter.
- Sitesh Maheshwari DGM - F&A, Ring and Aqua Ltd.
Excellent presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions and real-life examples made the course more enjoyable and informative.
- Dr. Arti Noor Senior Director, C-DAC
I highly recommend NDIM for the expertise the trainer brings on any matter related to Management Development Programmes. The session was quite informative, engaging, interactive, and valuable for anyone to gain insight into the basics of what the training constitutes.
- Mandira Chawla HR Head, Progression Infonet
If an employer fails to constitute an Internal Committee or breaches provisions of the PoSH Act or any rules made thereunder, they shall be punishable with a fine of fifty thousand rupees (INR 50,000).
Unfortunately, a recent Survey by Deloitte states that 40% of the respondents are yet to train their IC members regarding PoSH, although the PoSH law specifically mandates this.
“Equality of status and opportunity” must be secured for all and equality of every person is guaranteed by the Constitution. This programme will help you to understand all aspects of Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) at workplaces based on the handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace, (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 Government of India, Ministry of Women and Child Development, November 2015.
The digitisation of workplaces has not only changed the way we work but has also changed the nature of what we know as workplace harassment. With Virtual Sexual Harassment on the rise, it is high time for businesses to revisit their PoSH Policies and assess its workability in Work-From-Home Scenarios.
Through our programme, Train the Trainer- Prevention of Sexual Harassment, you will be able to become competent enough to start providing the PoSH awareness trainings to corporate professionals. Leverage this training programme to become a certified PoSH trainer.
This programme will enable you to make your organisation PoSH compliant and create an environment that is healthy and safe for all employees of the organisation.
The NDIM Advantage
- Learn the fundamentals of formulating an anti-sexual harassment policy
- Master the art of drafting nomination letters, acceptance letters and formulating orders constituting the Internal Committee (IC)
- Sensitise fellow employees and their future trainees on provisions of law, through future training and awareness programmes
- Educate Internal Committee (IC) members to effectively deal with sexual harassment complaints through skill-building programmes
- Formulate the PoSH-Annual Report of their organisation to the appropriate authority
- Facilitate the highest-quality PoSH Training Programme
- Enhance and develop your training skills in expert-guided sessions
- Deliver engaging, learner-focused training, to fully maximise the potential of the POSH training material you curate in the future
- Lead PoSH Training Programmes, Awareness Programmes and IC Capacity Building Programmes
- Draft and Review Anti-Harassment Policy in tune with the Law for your organisation
- Be capable in drafting Annual Report and Submit it to the relevant authority
Why Choose NDIM
Verified PoSH Trainer Certificate with Unique Id from an AICTE Approved MBA Institution
Access to expertly-curated PoSH Handbook and Trainer’s notes
24×7 access to the session recording for 30 days post the completion
Formats for all the reports & letters required by IC team
Designed for Working Professionals
Make Reports and Track
cases with ease
Network with like-minded
Dr. Teena Singh
Professor and Registrar and Head International Relations
She has over 22 years of experience in the field of HR, Academics, Strategic Management and Consultancy both for the Corporate and Academia.
She has organized many Conferences, Summits, MDPs and panel discussions on futuristic topics. Her papers have been published in National and International journals. Student Engagement, Employee Engagement and Psychological Well Being are her current areas of research. She is responsible for establishing international linkages and leading new strategic initiatives. She has authored a book on People Management in 21st century published by McGraw Hill,
She is an external member of PoSH Committee of CDAC, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology . She is a member of CII’s HR-IR Committee and a member of Academic Council of NHRD Network Delhi NCR Chapter.
Prof. Parveen Kaur
Prof. Kaur has 16 years of experience in teaching and training.
She is MBA, UGC NET, DIP TD, MA Psychology and has been associated with NDIM since August 2019. She has developed and conducted several training programmes for corporate across the industries, such as PoSH, Personality Development, Stress Management, Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness and Induction Training Programmes.
She has delivered training for renowned organisations including India Thermite Ltd., Stress Management Research Institute, Jamia Hamdard University and many more. Areas of
Expertise: PoSH, Fundamentals of Management, Human Resource Management and Performance Management
Prof. Nikhil Singh
Prof. Singh is the Dean of the Training Department at the New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM).
He curates learning solutions including MDPs, Certificate Programmes and other training programmes for Top Organisations in India focusing on Training the Trainer, Enhancing Leadership potential among Women and more. As an advocate for Women Empowerment, he also leads this centre with a high performing, all-female team trained, developed, and guided by him.
For the last 25 years, Nikhil has trained more than 15,000 industry professionals from 6 countries – India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, and Indonesia. He has numerous awards for excellence in Designing L&D strategy to his credit. Under his leadership since 2019, NDIM has trained more than 3,500 employees from more than 250 companies.
Who Should Enrol:
- L&D professionals
- Members from the leadership team
- In-house Counsels
- Legal Team Members
- Internal Committee members
- NGO representatives
- Date – December 13, 14, & 15, 2023
- Duration – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM IST
- Mode – Hybrid Mode – Online via Zoom and Offline at NDIM Campus”
- Fee – INR 12,000 + 18% GST
NDIM offers a discount of 10% for registration of 3 or more participants from the same organisation