- PGDM Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and Granted Equivalence to MBA by AIU | Applications Open for 2024-26 (29th) Batch | Click to Apply
Trusted Choice of
Our PoSH Clients
The training covered all aspects of the topic. The language and explanation used were clear and lucid so that every attendee could understand the nuances.
- Sindhu Sankaran General Manager, Raymonds Ltd.
The trainer commands the session in an insightful manner that can instigate a positive change that is not just limited to training but the overall value system.
- Rudreshwaraiah H M Administrative Officer, Student Affairs IIM- Udaipur
NDIM helped us in getting an insight into the provisions of the training program easily and lucidly. The case studies were thought-provoking and assisted in bringing more clarity to the subject matter.
- Sitesh Maheshwari DGM - F&A, Ring and Aqua Ltd.
Excellent presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions and real-life examples made the course more enjoyable and informative.
- Dr. Arti Noor Senior Director, C-DAC
I highly recommend NDIM for the expertise the trainer brings on any matter related to Management Development Programmes. The session was quite informative, engaging, interactive, and valuable for anyone to gain insight into the basics of what the training constitutes.
- Mandira Chawla HR Head, Progression Infonet
Did you know?
If an employer fails to constitute an Internal Committee or breaches provisions of the PoSH Act or any rules made thereunder, they shall be punishable with a fine of fifty thousand rupees (INR 50,000). Unfortunately, a recent Survey by Deloitte states that 40% of the respondents are yet to train their IC members regarding PoSH, although the PoSH law specifically mandates this.
This programme is curated by PoSH experts, having decades of corporate experience, to help participants make their organisations PoSH compliant. At the end of the programme, participants will be empowered to create PoSH awareness within their organisation, form an Internal Committee with the knowledge of the PoSH Act 2013, resolve PoSH complaints within their organisation and understand how to prepare and submit the mandatory PoSH Annual Report and other legal requirements.
This programme will also provide participants with a concrete understanding of the latest PoSH updates and enlighten them about the redressal procedures, even in WFH scenarios.
Key Benefits of Implementing the PoSH Act
10% of the respondents believed that attrition has reduced in their organisation
45% of the respondents find their
91% of the respondents quote
enhanced awareness about the Act
*Survey by KelpHR
Online Certificate Programme on PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- Learn from a Certified POSH Enabler by the Ministry of Women and Child Development Overview of the POSH Act.
- Top Case Studies with Important Court Judgments, Real Life Examples, Practical Application and Relevant Videos.
- Verified Certificate with Unique Id from an AICTE (Govt. of India) Approved MBA Institution.
- Latest Updates in PoSH Policy with respect to Work-from-Home Scenarios.
- Defining Workplace Sexual Harassment.
- Guidelines and Legal measures against Sexual Harassment.
- Constitution of Internal Committee (IC) and its Responsibilities.
- Procedure for filing and handling Sexual Harassment Complaints.
- The Critical Duties of the Employer/ Employee within an Organisation to prevent Harassment.
- Mandatory Compliance and Case Studies.
- Conduct PoSH Awareness Programmes in your Organisation.
- Guide your Organisation to form the Internal Committee.
- Follow all the Compliance Norms to avoid any Penalties.
- Enable Zero Tolerance for Workplace Sexual Harassment.
- Improvement in the Workplace Culture.
- Increase Productivity and Employee Engagement.
- Ensure Gender Equality in the Workplace.
- Help and Counsel both the Complainant and the Respondent.
- Sensitisation to Gender-related Issues.
Why Choose NDIM
Verified PoSH Practitioner Certificate with Unique Id from an AICTE Approved MBA Institution
Access to Expertly Curated PoSH Handbook
24×7 Access to the Session Recording for 30 Days Post the Completion
Interactive Live Session with Latest Case Studies
Designed for Working Professionals
Make Reports and Track
Cases with Ease
Network with Like-Minded
Dr. Teena Singh
Professor and Registrar and Head International Relations
She has over 22 years of experience in the field of HR, Academics, Strategic Management and Consultancy both for the Corporate and Academia.
She has organized many Conferences, Summits, MDPs and panel discussions on futuristic topics. Her papers have been published in National and International journals. Student Engagement, Employee Engagement and Psychological Well Being are her current areas of research. She is responsible for establishing international linkages and leading new strategic initiatives. She has authored a book on People Management in 21st century published by McGraw Hill,
She is an external member of PoSH Committee of CDAC, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology . She is a member of CII’s HR-IR Committee and a member of Academic Council of NHRD Network Delhi NCR Chapter.
Prof. Parveen Kaur
Prof. Kaur has 16 years of experience in teaching and training.
She is MBA, UGC NET, DIP TD, MA Psychology and has been associated with NDIM since August 2019. She has developed and conducted several training programmes for corporate across the industries, such as PoSH, Personality Development, Stress Management, Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness and Induction Training Programmes.
She has delivered training for renowned organisations including India Thermite Ltd., Stress Management Research Institute, Jamia Hamdard University and many more. Areas of
Expertise: PoSH, Fundamentals of Management, Human Resource Management and Performance Management
Who Should Enrol:
- L&D Professionals
- Members From the Leadership Team
- In-House Counsels
- Legal Team Members
- Internal Committee Members
- NGO Representatives
- Date – September 7 & 8, 2023
- Duration – 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (IST)
- Mode – Online via Zoom
- Fee – INR 3,500 + 18% GST
NDIM offers a discount of 10% for registration of 5 or more participants from the same organisation
To Get a Customised Solution for Your PoSH Related Concerns & Requirements-
Our Unparalleled Achievements