H.S. University, Germany
Dr. Simon Evans
Head International Partnerships, ARU, UK
Dr. Ulrich Guenther
Professor, Leuphana University
Lecturer, Birmingham City University
Asia’s Top Digital Marketer
Dr Agata Kołodziejczyk
European Space Agency
Dr Joyendu Bhadury
Dean, College of Business and Economics, Radford University
CEO, Orgdyne Training and Consulting LLC, United States of America
Director Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship, Calfornia
Dr Gita Surie
Professor & Department Chair Management, Adelphi University, USA
Dr Harald Beschorner
Chancellor FOM University, Germany
University of Applied Sciences, Austria
Astronaut Matt Harasymczuk
European Space Agency
Dr Shashank Shah
Author & Visiting Scholar, Harvard Business School, USA
CEO Success Resources, Australia
Helen E. Williams
Dean, Graduate School of Education and Psychology, Pepperdine University USA
CEO & Global HR Head, Corvesta Group USA
Global Master Coach
MD Dongyang Mechatronics, Korea
MOU with AIT
Oh Sung Gyun
Director Board of Education, South Korea
Univ of Maryland, USA
Dean Stark State College, USA
University of Cleveland, USA
Prof. Fon Sim
Prof. Fon Sim, Senior academic, Faculty of Management studies, The University of Nottingham
Prof Gary Packham
Pro VC & Dean, Faculty of Business & Law, Angila Ruskin University, UK
Marquette University, USA
CEO, TAOS, NM, USA
Shane Ram, Business & Life Coach to CEOs, Caribbean Islands
Sr Lecturer, University of York, UK
Susan Gale Wintermuth
Visiting Prof, China-EU Law School & Bilkent University, Turkey
Sr Manager, Deloitte, USA
Workshop at NDIM
Disney Institute, USA
NDIM provides platforms in the form of international seminars/workshops conducted by International Trainers and by inviting international professors and dignitaries to enhance knowledge and vision of the students.
Visit of International Delegations & Foreign Dignitaries at NDIM :
- Prof. Ali Parsa , Dean, School of Real Estate and Land Management, Royal Agricultural University , UK Visited NDIM on 6th June 2014 to discuss future collaborations in the area of Joint programmes, certification courses in the area of Real Estate Management.
- Professor and Programme, School of Real Estate, RICS School of Built Environment, UK visited NDIM and interacted with Faculty on 29th April 2014 regarding possible future collaborations in the area of Real Estate and Construction Management and Sports Management with University of Ulster.
- Prof. Gita Surie, Associate Professor, Adelphi University, USA interacted with New Batch of MBA students and shared her expertise in the area of innovation and leadership. Her session on 23rd June 2014 was well received by the students. Ms. Surie also discussed possible collaborations in the area of faculty exchange, student exchange, Joint research and research opportunities for NDIM students.
- A delegation of US Working Professionals and Management students from Marquette University , USA visited NDIM on 7th January 2014. The purpose of the visit was cultural exchange and knowledge transfer in the area of difference in Indian and American Work culture. NDIM students made cultural presentations on their respective states to the delegation which was appreciated very much. Prof. S. Mookherjee took a session on “Doing Business in India” for the visiting delegation. The delegation was led by Prof. Kate Kaiser, Associate Professor Emerita and Prof. Monica Adya, Associate Professor from Marquette University. Prof. Kate delivered a talk on “Future IT Skills” wherein she gave lots of tips to young managers on areas of focus in future with reference to IT Skills. Prof. Adya delivered a talk on Career experiences of IT Professionals which was well received.
- NDIM hosted a High level KOREAN business delegation comprising of 12 Presidents, CEO’s and Chairmen of leading Healthcare and Pharma – manufacturing & distribution companies & hospital chains on 14th January 2014. The purpose for the delegation was to explore business tie-ups, joint manufacturing, distribution and partnership opportunities with Indian Businesses. The following representatives from India’s Business Sector attended the meeting:
- Mr. Mandeep Kohli AVP, Indiabulls. Along with two colleague Ms. Ishita and Ms. Zoya, Mrs.Madu Rishi Lamba G.M, marketing and Dr. Seema Grover from Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre
- Capt. MCS Bhakuni, Head HR, BL Kashyap & Sons Co
- Lt. Gen (Retd.) Munish Sibal, PVSM,AVSM
- The meeting was very interactive and Indian companies exchanged lot of ideas for business opportunities with the Korean Giants in the area of Medicine, Education, Environment and Real Estate. Justice Bhayana.
- NDIM hosted Senior Officers of Bangladesh Government including Dr. Dewan Muhammad Humayun Kabir working as Director with Hon’ble Prime Minister, Bangladesh. They visited us for a training programme on “ Indian Administrative Systems and Electoral Processes” on 20th February 2014. The Training session was taken by our Director on the Board, Sh. B.B. Tandon, former CEC. The session was very interactive and the delegation spoke very highly of the session.
- H.E. Dr. Ali Abd- Al- Aziz Al-isawi, Ambassador of State of Libya to India visited NDIM on 23rd June 2014. He inaugurated the 24th National Management Games and spoke to NDIM students about the key managerial skills that future managers must possess and focus on building. He also discussed future educational collaborations in the area of education between NDIM and Libya.
- Mr. Sun Ki Kang, Chief Representative from Korea Exim Bank addressed the new batch of PGDM students on 25th June 2014. Mr. Kang discussed future educational opportunities in the area of finance and international business with NDIM.
- Mr. Richard Tan , CEO , Success Resources International from Singapore addressed NDIM students on Tips to be Successful . His firm was responsible for hosting World renowned author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, Mr. Robert Kiyosaki in India in September 2014.
- Mr. Peng Joon Chan, Infopreneur from Malaysia addressed NDIM students on 15th September 2014. He is the Director of Somabble Sdn Bhd.
- Mr. Hashan Haputhanthri, Head (Marketing)-TVS Motors Sri Lanka on 26th November, 2015. A great motivational speaker and coach and Head of Marketing at TVS, Sri Lanka. He conducted a Faculty and Staff Development Programme on Motivation.
- Knowledge Session by H.E. Mr. Carlos Duarte, Ambassador of Brazil to India on 20th July 2015 at 11:00 am on Business Opportunities in Brazil and outcomes of BRICS Conference.
- Prof. Patrick Michael Keptner, Chief Executive Officer, Tohatchi Area of Opportunity & Services, Inc., USA visited NDIM on 3rd July 2015 and conducted an FDP on American Best Practices in Management Teaching.
- Prof. Taleb Omran, Professor , University of Syria and Mr. Salam Socar, Cultural Attache to Embassy of Syria visited NDIM on 27th May 2015 to discuss collaborations for higher education of Syrian students.
- Prof. Fon Sim, senior academic, Faculty of Management studies, The University of Nottingham, and delivered an FDP on 8th May 2015 on Best Practices and Latest Pedagogy in Management Teaching. She also shatrd her work in the area of changing consumer needs in the 21st century, changing demographic populations and how this affects consumerism, gender issues in business etc.
- Mr. Dong Sung Pak, MD, Hyosung Corporation India PVT. Ltd, Dr. Ulrich Guenther, Professor, Lueneberg, Germany, Mr. Shiraz Javed, Shahid Group and Co – founder of Chatsworth, UK, Ms Fariha Ansari Javed, Advisor, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT) visited and spoke to students at NDIM for the International HR Conference on Connect Collaborate And Differentiate: New Models In Contemporary India held on 18th March 2015.
- Prof. Simon Sweeney (Lecturer in International Business and International Political Economy), and Ms. Adina Timofei (International Office, Students Recruitment and Admission) from University of York visited on 30th January 2015at 10:00 am for a Faculty interaction and student guest lecture on International Business Scenario.
- Prof. Anuradha Basu. Dr. Basu is Director of the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship and Professor in the Department of Organization & Management at San Jose State University, USA. She is also Faculty Advisor to the SJSU Entrepreneurial Society, which offers internship opportunities and shadow programs for SJSU students. She visited for session on Recent trends and Immigrant entrepreneurs of Silicon Valley on 19th December 2014.
- Anuradha Basu
- Leena Upadhyay, SIES, Norway
- Preetam Saikia, Middlesex University
- Jaideep Chowdhury, BWL – Switzerland
- Ulrich Guenther, Leuphana University, Germany
- Dr. Simon Evans, Director international partnerships, Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Prof Gary Packham, Pro Vice Chancellor & Dean, Lord Ashcroft International Business School and Prof Steven Wordsworth,Deputy Dean International, Partnerships & Student Experience, Faculty of Health Social Care & Education , Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Ms. Pamela S. Harding, CEO Metzano , USA 2017
- Katharine Claytor’ VP –HR CORVESTA, USA , 2017
- Dr. Anil Behal, CEO Orgdyne Consulting, USA 2017
- H. E. Mr. Ali Illiassai, Ambassador of Niger visited NDIM 24th Aug. 2017 to have international placements.
- His Excellency Mr. Nadir Patel, High Commissioner, Canada visited NDIM on 21st Sep 2017 and shared about about Global skill strategy, women startup, Indian entrepreneurship in Canada and their funding. He also spoke about Canada and India are currently holding negotiations on the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) to improve the trade relations between the two countries.
- His Excellency Mr. Milan Havorka, Ambassodar Czech Republican visited NDIM on 22nd Sep 2017 and shared words of wisdom and guided NDIM students how to be a good leader.
- Mr. David K Harger, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for University of Mary Washington, USA and Dr. Mahesh Luthia, Managing Director, Radford University, USA visited NDIM on 15th November 2017 in regard to Interaction with faculty and were exploring the possibility of university partnerships, joint certification and exchange programs.
- Delegation from Asian Institute of Technology, (AIT) Thailand on 23rd November, 2017- NDIM has partnered with most prestigious international university (AIT, Thailand) which has been ranked for Excellence in Teaching, Internationalization and Facilities by QS STARS at International level. Under the partnership, our PGDM students can study at this International University in Thailand and earn international credits & certifications. This was till now available only to the students of IIM-A, IIM-K and some other IIMs. NDIM have also been empowered to award the most prestigious “Doctorate of Business Administration” (DBA) degree of the AIT (Thailand) which is the rarest of rare honour for any MBA school in India & across the world. NDIM is the only MBA School empowered to conduct the DBA program of AIT in India, which speaks volumes of our teaching & faculty strength. None of the IIMs have been empowered for this DBA Program. This will take institution to global stage.
International Faculty visited NDIM in the past:
- Prof. Fon Sim, University of Nottingham, U.K.;
- Prof. Patrick Michael Keptner, Chief Executive Officer, Tohatchi Area of Opportunity & Services, Inc., USA;
- Prof. (Dr) Shashank Shah, Project Director, Social Entrepreneurship and Livelihood Creation in India, Harvard University (South Asia Institute)
- Dr. Anuradha Basu, Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, LUCAS College & Graduate School of Business, Silicon Valley, USA. FDPs have also been conducted at NDIM
- Dr. Ullrich Guenther, Prefessor in Psychology, University of Lueneburg, Germany
- Mr. Akhil Bhandari, Ex.Vice-President & Chief Information Officer, Pratt & Whiteney
- Dr. Gita Surie, Associate Professor, Robert B. Willumstad School of Business, Adelphi University
- Mr. Alex Paizes,Director, The Pacific Institute, Australia
- Mr. Paul Bowers,Dean, Hiram College, USA
- Ms. Sevda Yuksek,Research Scholar, Leuphana university of Lüneburg
- Prof. Monica Adya ,Associate Professor Marquette University
- Prof. Kaiser, Emerita, Marquette University
- Dr. Seong Min Lee ,Professor,Youngdong University
- Ms. Ritu Agarwal, Professor and the Robert H. Smith Dean’s Chair of Information Systems, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- Prof. August Pradetto, Director at Institute of International Politics at Helmut Schmidt University/University of the Federal Armed Forcesamburg.
- Prof. David Faulkner, Magna Carta University Of Wales
- Dr. Welly Kriz, Prof. of HR at University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Prof. B. Bahadur, ACE Institute of Management, Kathmandu Nepal
- Prof. Ali Parsa , Dean, School of Real Estate and Land Management, Royal Agricultural University , UK
- Prof. Anil Kashyap , Professor and Programme Director , School of Real Estate, RICS School of Built Environment, UK
- Prof. Taleb Omran, Professor, University of Syria
- Mr. David Wilcox HBS Alumini, Philanthropist, Social Entrepreneur & Founder “Reach Scale”
- Ms. Maria Luisa Perez, Director, Centre for International Development, Australian Institute of Management Western Australia
- Mr. Maurice Dimmock, Chairman, Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC)
- Dr. Willy Kriz, Professor, University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Ms. Kate Kaiser, Associate Professor Emerita, Marquette University, USA
- Ms. Sevda Yuksek, Research Scholar, Leuphana University, Hamburg Germany
- Mr. Ken Chapin Professor, Founder & CEO, Cleveland Professional university, Mobile Innovation Lab
- Ms. Sari Joutsimaki, Research Scholar, Finland
- Dr. Anil Behal, CEO, Orgdyne Training and Consulting LLC, USA
- Dr Simon Evans, Director of International Partnerships Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University. UK
- Prof Gary Packham, Pro Vice Chancellor and Dean; Professor of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University. UK
- Professor Stephen Wordsworth, Deputy Dean – International, Partnerships and Student Experience, Anglia Ruskin University. UK
- Prof. Simon Sweeney (Lecturer in International Business and International Political Economy), and Adina Timofei (International Office, Students Recruitment and Admission) from University of York)
- Prof. Vikas Mittal, Rice Univ., U.S.A. (ex-Faculty, Kellogg, USA
- Mr. Shane Ram, CEO, STEP Consulting, USA
- Dr. Harald Beschorner, Chancellor of FOM University, FOM University of Applied Sciences for Economics and Management, Germany
- Mr. Paul Smith, International Director, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Ms. Michaela Schonherr, Head International Relations, FOM University of Applied Sciences for Economics and Management, Germany
- Ms. Miriam Magalhães, Academic Strategy Director & Founder of Universal Studies Language Coaching for Success, USA