- Admissions open for AICTE, Government of India approved PGDM in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Venture Development (IEV) at NDIM for batch 2020-22 - Limited: 30 Seats - Last Date of admissions: 15th October 2020 - for Direct Admission to PGDM/ MBA in “Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development” (IEV).
- Students are required to be dressed in Business Casuals. Formals are essential on all important occasions including any event where corporate interaction is planned.
Zero Tolerance on Ragging:
- No act of ragging, indiscipline or misconduct is tolerated. Ragging or indecent behaviour of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any student found guilty of indiscipline or ragging is expelled and full fee forfeited.
- NDIM is a unit of Society for Employment & Career Counselling, registered in 1992. In pursuance of the Society’s mandate, the Institute imparts free career counselling to applicants of MBA, PGDM and other management courses.
Economically Weaker Sections:
- NDIM takes special steps to encourage meritorious students of economically weaker and under-privileged sections of society and offers fee concessions / waivers on case to case basis. Merit is, however, never compromised. AICTE regulations on the subject are fully honoured. Meritorious students seeking help under this category may, in addition, leave their request at the front desk. These scholarships are in addition to merit based scholarships awarded to students every year by the Society.
- In case of any application/ selection related queries, the students can contact us at 011-40111000, 1-800-419-0606, 08882468367, 09910695359, 09717687114. Alternately, an e-mail can be sent to [email protected]