- PGDM Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and granted equivalence to MBA by AIU | for Last few Seats of PGDM (MBA) 2020-22 Batch, commencing from Aug 4, 2020 | International Conference Nov 20-21, 2020.
Darama & Theater Club "UDAAN"
Theater Says: “I am made to laugh about those who cry and cry about those who laugh”
The central aim of the club is to prepare student to practice the art of theatre. To this end a variety of practical skills must be developed and a corpus of knowledge acquired.
While all the areas of study are assessed separately and an acceptable standard of work demanded in each, the most important intention of the club is development of the essentially intangible concept of creative imagination and its expression within the collective framework of group. A drama club offers the opportunity for student to learn and practice practical drama skills. This often builds on what student learns in the curriculum.
Through drama club, it is hoped that students will:
- Gain self-confidence
- Learn problem solving strategies
- Enhance cross-curricular education
- Improve aesthetic appreciation
- Faculty coordinators
- Student Elected Members ( President, Secretary ,Treasurer , Promotions Coordinators & Sponsorship Coordinators)
- Student Voluntary Members
List of activities:
- Street play
- Theam Play
- Dance choreography
- Fashion Show
Contcat: [email protected]