NDIM-ASSOCHAM INCUBATION CENTRE:
To help the start-up fraternity succeed in their ventures, NDIM & ASSOCHAM have signed a MOU on 10th July 2019 and setup a world class incubation centre at NDIM in partnership with ASSOCHAM. The start-up ecosystem at this world class incubation centre comprises of:
Co-Working Space: The Fully furnished air-conditioned spaces are located in the heart of south Delhi at 15 minutes distance from Saket/ Hauz Khas/ Nehru Place/ GK II/ Govindpuri Metro station. It is equipped with all the facilities that an entrepreneur needs under one roof. One has the choice of opting for office desks or private offices depending upon one’s need for privacy and title. The facility is equipped with high speed Wi-Fi/LAN, Printer, Scanner, Photocopy machine, 24/7 Security, Meeting rooms, Training rooms, Audio-Video Conferencing, Event spaces, Library, 250 seat Auditorium, 24/7 Power backup, Recreation area, and Cafeteria.,
Business Services: A host of services are provided at special fee by agencies for the start-ups of the incubation centre - CRM software, Google cloud, Amazon Web services, Legal advisory services, Company structure & Incorporation services etc.
Mentors: We all know that behind every successful person is a suite of great mentors. Experts believe that the role of a mentor is very crucial for the success of start-ups. The good news is that we connect start-ups with Industry experts, Business professionals, Entrepreneurs, Government organisations, NDIM Faculty and other Academicians, NDIM student Interns, NDIM Alumni, Investors, in order to conduct market research, support in solving business challenges, design strategies and get advice in specific areas.
Learning & Development: The key role of entrepreneurship education lies in equipping young entrepreneurs with the skills needed for success in the 21st century.
The entrepreneurship development programs being offered currently are:
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Workshops
- Starting Startups Successfully
- Early Stage Business Incubation Program
- Advanced Business Incubation Program
- Educate andpotential and early stage entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs in enabling networks of peers, mentors, incubators, funding and business services
- Coordinate andentrepreneurs through Entrepreneurship Hubs(E-Hubs)
- Catalyze a cultureto support aspiring entrepreneurs
- InCube would organize at least 4 events in a year (2 in each semester). These events could range from activities such as a B-Plan Competition, a Prototype Contest, an Inter College Startup War etc.
- These events would be competitive in nature and would boost the spirit of entrepreneurship and raise the knowledge as well as awareness on the concept.
- Incube would also have at least 2 industry interactions where the students would get to meet successful entrepreneurs that would inspire them with their success stories as well as address to their starting problems.
- InCube would celebrate the National Level E-Week organized by Wadhwani Foundation as well as compete in its various events.
- InCube would also regularly organize consortium of various stakeholders that can help students get started with their own ventures.
- InCube cell will organise activities notified under PM Yuva yojana from time to time.
NDIM is the only B-School in India which houses an Incubation Centre of an apex trade & industry chamber ASSOCHAM. NDIM is known for providing finest eco-system on Entrepreneurship & Incubation in addition to finest placements.
InCube is an entrepreneurship cell of NDIM which is a student driven network which promotes the concept of entrepreneurship amongst students and provides them with the required mentoring and support to startup their own ventures.
Purpose of the Club
The Incubator would also help students meet all the right people for networking, mentoring and financial help and support to start up their own ventures. InCube would bring mentors to students that would guide them through various stages of entrepreneurship. The students of InCube would also participate in various intercollege activities to develop their business and strategic thinking skills.
Events/Activities of Club