Call for Paper
Review of Professional Management
A Journal of New Delhi Institute of Management
ISSN:0972-8686; Listed in Ulrich Periodical Directory by Pro Quest, USA
Vol.11, Issue 1, January-June, 2013
Research Scholars , Academicians, and Management experts from the Corporate, Public Sector and the Government are invited to contribute research papers for publication in the coming issue of our NDIM Journal .
Authors are requested to observe following rules for submission:
1. Manuscripts of Research Papers should be accompanied by an abstract (within 200Words) and an introduction of the authors (name, designation, affiliation) on the separatesheet.
2. Manuscripts should normally be typed on the A4 size paper in double line spacing with1.5 inch margin on all four sides. The soft copy should be sent electronically through the Journal’se-mail address given below in MS-Word Format. The paper should preferably be limited up to a maximum of ten pages and 3000 words.
3. Manuscripts submitted for consideration must be accompanied by a confirmationthat the paper is the original work of the author(s) and has not been publishedanywhere else.
4. All tables, charts and graphs should be typed on separate sheets. They should benumbered as Table 1, Graph 1. Etc and neither should exceed 4-5 in total. The graphs shouldhave the minimum descriptive text and the axes should be labeled with variable written out in full along the length of the axes with the unit in parentheses.
5. Only relevant and consulted references should be listed in a separate sheet atthe end of the paper in accordance to APA Style Guide (6th Edition). Consult thelatest issue of the Journal.
6. All Research Papers received for publication will be reviewed by External Peershaving expertise in relevant fields. On the basis of the referee’s recommendation,the Editorial Board will decide to accept/ reject the paper. The Board may sendback the paper for modification /improvement in accordance with the referee’scomments.
7. The board also reserves the right to communicate or not, the referee’s commentsto the author. Final decision on the paper will be communicated within 16 weeks. However,the acknowledgement of receiving the paper will be mailed immediately.
8. Authors will receive two complementary copies of the Journal in which their papersare published.
Address for Submission
1. Electronic Submission :
2. Physical / Postal Submission only in CD
New Delhi Institute of Management
60, 50 (B&C), Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi-110062