NDIM in collaboration with PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry (PHD-CCI) now presents Doctoral Conclave 2018 on 05th May, 2018.
It will be a conglomeration of thesis ideas by research scholars that are in different stages of their Ph.D. lifecycle. The conclave has been set with the objective to:
- Provide a platform for sharing the research ideas before distinguished panel
- Provide a platform to research scholars to meet domain experts to discuss research ideas, methodologies and career issues
- Provide a platform to make formal and informal networks with their peers from other institutions.
To participate in the conference one can submit their papers in one of the two tracks as per the stage of their thesis writing.
Track 1: Doctoral Proposal Track: Introduction >> Extensive Literature Review>> Research Gaps>> Objectives>> Proposed Hypotheses, Proposed Methodology, Expected contribution to the literature
Track 2: Doctoral Thesis Paper Track: Introduction >> Extensive Literature Review>> Research Gaps>> Objectives>> Hypotheses, Methodology, Interpretation of results, conclusion and policy or managerial implications
THERE ARE NO REGISTRATION CHARGES FOR THE EVENT
Key takeaway for the participants
- The presenters will get an opportunity for review and feedback by well-known research experts.
- Best Papers in each track would be rewarded based on their conceptual clarity, choice of methodology along with academic and managerial contribution.
- Winners would receive Cash prizes (Rs. 3000/- in Track I & Rs. 5,000/- in Track II) along with opportunity to publish with Review of Professional Management (Online ISSN: 2455-0647, Print ISSN: 0972-8686) UGC approved Journal Indexed in EBSCO (http://www.i-scholar.in/index.php/RPMNDIM)
Paper should be sent via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. While sending the email, the authors should clearly mention the track and area (theme).
Date of the conclave 5th May, 2018
Last date for submission of Full Paper 30th April, 2018
Intimation on acceptance/rejection 2nd May, 2018
For more details, Click here......