Our Vision at the Finalyst is to evolve each student through practical experience to understand the application of theory to practice.
The essence of finance and its analysis is learnt by application, the hands on learning which gets engrained in the students skill set for the life time. It's hence the endeavor of the club to harness the talent of NDIM in the financial aspects of management, in a composite manner by combining the faculty and the students focus for the mutual benefit of the tripartite synergy (faculty, students and the corporate).
What does finalyst do?
One of the most important tasks of the club members is to remain updated on all aspects of modern day finance and financial institutions. The members are encouraged to do research in all areas of finance, including financial markets, instruments, institutions, and regulations and analyze the impact of the same on other sectors.
The forum organizes various activities like:-
- Seminars on important and contemporary topics
- Panel discussions and expert committee review
- Organizing Guest lectures by inviting the practitioners in the field
- Providing the research and development topics
- Organizing debate, role play, simulation exercises
Fiscal Magazine: Click here to download.....
Contact [email protected]