14 Days Faculty Development Program Cum Refresher course On Advanced Research Methods from 11 Jan 2020 to 27 Jan 2020
New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) regularly hosts International and National intellectual events such as MDPs, FDPs and Round Table Conferences with international and national guests of global repute. NDIM has been declared “Best Industry-Linked B-School of India” third year in a row, by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD (Government of India) and the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) after a nationwide year long survey of all the 10000+ technical and higher education AICTE approved institutions across India under 19 parameters. NDIM has been declared Best also by ASSOCHAM on 20 th May 2017, 17 th February 2018 and 21 st February 2019.
And “Having been declared Best in India 3 years in a row 2017, 2018 and 2019; NDIM has been elevated and declared as the First and the only “Mentor Institute” in India in the Management category by the AICTE and CII”.
NDIM has earlier been rated among Best MBAs of India by KPMG and PwC; “Most Illustrious Brand-Making India Proud”-Mail Today; “Industry Interface” best in India by AIMA & Business Standard. NDIM is “Internationally Accredited” with 74 faculty drawn from 260 industries & 31 international universities. Its distinguished Board includes Presidents of FICCI, PHDCCI, IOD, IICC, AIMA and DGs of NHRDN, UNGC, BRICSCCI, India Republic of Korea Friendship Society; former: Judges Supreme Court, 6 chief secretaries/ secretaries govt. of India including chief election commissioner of India. NDIM is one of the only 2 MBA schools chosen by the Government of India for Grand Finale of ‘Smart India Hackathon’ in 2017, 2018 and 2019 (Govt. of India’s Biggest Digital Revolution & World’s Largest Start-up Movement to create 25000 start-ups). NDIM is the India campus of AIT Thailand for DBA Program. It is NSDC Centre for Technical Internship Training Programme for training and sending manpower to Japan and has been declared India International Skill Centre by the NSDC, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India. NDIM is the only B-school in India to be the Pan-India
“Incubation Partner” of the apex Trade & Industry Chamber ASSOCHAM and has thus created finest entrepreneurial environment at the campus.
NDIM regularly hosts intellectual learning initiatives for furthering the cause of education and intellectual progress of the nation.
About the Program
New Delhi Institute of Management, is organizing a Two-week intensive Faculty Development Programme cum Refresher Training on “Advanced Research Methods ” from 11 th -27 th January 2020 at its Campus at New Delhi. The proposed Faculty Development Program cum Refresher Training seeks to update the latest knowledge of research methods in terms of tools and techniques by means of providing participants with hands-on introduction to the basic and advanced concepts associated with Research Methodology and its significance in Management research. The fourteen-day workshop aims to acquaint participants with various cutting edge techniques of data analysis such as latest quantitative methods and qualitative techniques. of using and analyzing thedata . The FDP on Research Methods aims to acquaint participants to update their understanding of various research methods, the nuances of identifying/generating a problem for research, hypotheses development and testing, sampling , application of the systematic use of statistical methods employed in social scientific and management researches with various cutting edge techniques of data analysis such as, Structural Equation Modeling, Path analysis using AMOS, Use of ‘R’ Programming in Research, Predictive Analytics using R, Text analysis using Nvivo, Use of Social media tools for research, Qualitative Research, ethnography, Big Data Analytics, Google Tools for Research , Factor Analysis, Regression , Financial Modelling using Excel, Econometrics, Conjoint Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Mediation and Moderation, etc.
- Dr. Anuradha Basu, Professor and Director, Silicon Valley Centre for Entrepreneurship San Jose State University, USA.
- Dr. C.P. Gupta, Professor, Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi.
- Prof. R.K. Singh, Head and Dean, Department of Commerce, University of Delhi.
- Dr. Sanjiv Mittal, Professor and Former Dean, USMS, GGSIPU
- Prof. P.K. Gupta, CMS, Jamia Milia Islamia
- Dr. P.C. Joshi, Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi.
- Prof. V. Sekhar, Renowned Research Trainer & Consultant
- Prof. N. Ravichandran, Dean FMS Jamia Hamdard
- Dr. Anurag Agnihotri, Assistant Professor CVS, University of Delhi
- Dr. J.K. Mitra, Former Dean & Professor , FMS Delhi , Academic Advisor, NDIM
- Faculty from NDIM: Dr. Teena Singh, Dr. N. Sombala, Dr. Rinku Dixit, Prof. Shailee Choudhary, Prof. Rajender Rawat.
The programme has been specially designed for Faculty Members, Research Scholars/Students, Corporate Managers, Research Teams and consultants from management and social science background. The participation fee is very nominal and group discounts are available for nominating 2 or more nominations from the same Institution/Organization.
You might like to bring it to the notice of those interested in participating in the programme for sending nominations by replying to this email or writing at [email protected] or [email protected] latest by January 7 th , 2020 to enable us to confirm acceptance of your nomination and advise you about the arrangements for the programme. As we have limited seats, nominations shall be accepted on
first-come-first serve basis. This is a non-residential programme.
Looking forward to your early participation.
For further information write to us or speak to Prof. Atul Rawat, Assistant Professor at 8178670767/Mr. Sat Parkash, General Manager at 9582333395 or 40111000.
- The participants will be given the handouts and study notes for each session where ever applicable.
- Participants are advised to bring their laptop and required softwares will be uploaded.
- Participants will have to present a term paper or case on the 25th an in order to meet the AICTE and UGC requirements for getting its benefits API where it will have 10 points.
- The participants will be provided Tea at 1130, Lunch at 130 pm, Tea at 330 pm
- There will 4 session every day . Timings will be : I. 10.00 to 1130 II 1145 to 13. 30. Lunch 1330 to 1400. III. 14.00 to 1530 . tea 1530, IV 1545 to 1715 hrs
- Fee per participant: 10% discount in case the registration is done by 5 th January 2020. 20% discount in case 3 to 4 members join from one organization / institution.
- Faculty : Rs. 6500 + 18% GST
- Research Scholars: Rs.6000 + 18% GST
- Corporate Delegates: Rs. 7499 + 18% GST
- Fee can be paid By CASH/ DD/cheque/ NEFT. *Please mention the Programme name while making the payment through electronic fund transfer. Local cheque/DD in favour of “New Delhi Centre for Excellence & Global Leadership” payable at New Delhi. Direct electronic fund transfer-NEFT to NDIM Bank Account, as per following details:
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Branch: Batra Hospital, New Delhi 110 062
- A/c Type: Saving Account
- A/c No: 06291132000348
- IFSC Code: ORBC0100629
Who Should Attend
Managers working with primary and secondary data in different organizations, faculty members with research focus, and research scholars.
In case you have any query or need any other information, you may please contact the undersigned (Mobile: 95823 33395) or Prof. Atul Rawat (Mobile: 81786 70767). Our Email ID is [email protected]. Prof. Teena Singh, Registrar and Programme Coordinator can be reached at: [email protected].