A master in business administration course is based on the fundamental pillar of acquiring skillsets. NDIM has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for professionalizing management practices in India. NDIM has been involved in corporate interactions through which the institute is attempting to develop/upgrade skills for the corporate employees.
Globalization has resulted in greater competitive pressures as well as growth opportunities. NDIM has developed many MDPs to equip managers with knowledge skills and attitudes required for effectively responding to these pressures and opportunities. These MDPs have been designed with a proper blend of conceptual and experiential learning.
Corporates are usually the first to feel a skill crunch, and realize the importance of updated skillsets. Business climate in today’s day and age is severely dynamic, and corporates need to keep up, which is possible only if technical and managerial skills of human resources of the corporate are upgraded systematically.
Managing skillsets is not easy, and corporates have enough on their hands. Focusing on in depth training programs is expensive both in terms of time and energy. NDIM with the help of distinguished faculty with diverse experience and global exposure, are able to constantly fulfill upcoming needs of the corporate by imparting training to the employees in the most cost effective ways. NDIM in this endeavor also invites professionally successful top ranking managers to train young and middle level managers/executives thus providing a forum for corporate networking facilities.
Following Management and Executive Development Programmes were recently conducted by NDIM
- EDP on "Group Dynamics and Conflict Resolution"
- EDP on "Developing Quality Professionals"
- Negotiating & Managing Commercial Contracts
- Business Intelligence & Data Mining for Business Decision-Making
- Leadership Training for Non HR Professionals
- Customer Retention Strategies & Loyalty Management
- Management of Taxation: Excise/ Cenvat, Service Tax , Custom Duty, VAT, and Fringe Benefit Tax
- Finance Skills for Non-Finance Professionals
- Understanding Consumer Mind -Behavioral Perspective
- Effective Sales and Distribution in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Law for Effective Managers
- Total Quality Management
- Managing Innovation
- Enhancing Decision Making Skills
- Professional Sales Management
- Strategic Retail Management
- Brand Management for Corporate Growth & Profitability
- Talent Management & Employee Engagement