Call for Paper
Vol.15, Issue 1, January-June, 2017
Review of Professional Management
A Journal of New Delhi Institute of Management
ISSN:0972-8686; Online ISSN: 2455-0647
Listed in Ulrich Periodical Directory by Pro Quest, USA
"The online version of the journal is available at http://ischolarglobal.com/index.php/RPM on iScholar. The journal is also indexed in J-Gate and available in Google Scholar”. Each research Paper published in the journal have DOI on internet version.
Last date of Submission: 31st May, 2017
Research Scholars , Academicians, and Management experts from the Corporate, Public Sector and the Government are invited to contribute research papers for publication in the coming issue of our NDIM Journal.
The institute has embarked upon the publication of the Research Journal “ Review of Professional Management” (ISSN:0972-8686) way back in 2003 with the objective of dissemination of knowledge and new developments in diverse areas of management science. Since then, it is one of the most recognized referred journal. Recently, the journal is listed in Ulrich periodical Directory Published by Pro Quest, USA. The journal has emerged as a forum for management professionals serving the Government, Industry and Academia to share their experiences and findings in the interdisciplinary areas of management. Research activities occupy an important place at NDIM to forge a strong relationship between research and its applications in real life business situations.
Authors are requested to observe following rules for submission:
1. Research paper should be original work of the author. The journal has the system of Plagiarism Check.
2. Manuscripts of Research Papers should be accompanied by an abstract (within 200 Words) and an introduction of the authors (name, designation, affiliation) on the separate sheet.
3. Manuscripts should normally be typed on the A4 size paper in double line spacing with 1.5 inch margin on all four sides. The soft copy should be sent electronically through the Journal’s e-mail address given below in MS-Word Format. The paper should preferably be limited upto a maximum of ten pages and 3000 words.
4. Manuscripts submitted for consideration must be accompanied by a confirmation that the paper is the original work of the author(s) and has not been published anywhere else.
5. All tables, charts and graphs should be typed on separate sheets. They should be numbered as Table 1, Graph 1. Etc. and neither should exceed 4-5 in total. The graphs should have the minimum descriptive text and the axes should be labeled with variable written out in full along the length of the axes with the unit in parentheses.
6. Only relevant and consulted references should be listed in a separate sheet at the end of the paper in accordance to APA Style Guide (6th Edition). Consult the latest issue of the Journal. Examples: for books refer as (1) Shipley, W. C. (1986). Handbook of Child Psychology, Cognition, Perception, and Language, Institute of Living Scale. Los Angeles, CA: Western Psychological Services. (2) For articles Nelson, H. E d Wisconsin (1997) card sorting test sensitive to frontal lobe defects. Journal of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences, 61B,
7. All Research Papers received for publication will be reviewed by External Peers having expertise in relevant fields. On the basis of the referee’s recommendation, the Editorial Board will decide to accept/ reject the paper. The Board may send back the paper for modification /improvement in accordance with the referee’s comments.
8. The board also reserves the right to communicate or not, the referee’s comments to the author. Final decision on the paper will be communicated within 16 weeks. However, the acknowledgement of receiving the paper will be mailed immediately.
9. Authors will receive two complementary copies of the Journal in which their papers are published.
Address for Submission:
Electronic Submission : email@example.com